1. How can I make an appointment as a new patient?
Call 973-773-7400 to schedule an appointment.
2. What do I need to bring for my visit?
1. Health insurance card.
2. Copayment (cash, check or credit card).
3. Referral authorization (if necessary).
4. Completed registration form, medical history forms and privacy agreement.
5. Printout from your pharmacy of all your medications for the preceding 12 months.
3. Can I continue my regular medications if I am going to receive skin testing?
You should discontinue antihistamines for 5 days prior to your visit. Do not discontinue antihistamines if you have hives or itching of the skin.
4. How can I request medication refills?
Call our main office at 973-773-7400 with the name of each medication being refilled, and the name and telephone number of your pharmacy.